Pinterest has millions upon millions of photos, videos, and GIFs. It is a rapidly growing social media network.
The main purpose of this platform is to showcase creativity by allowing users to upload images and videos.
The videos and images you’ll find on this website are very creative and will help you to learn while entertaining you at the same time.
Likewise, Pinterest has also implemented download restrictions like the rest of the social media platforms.
It is more difficult to download videos than to save them from Pinterest.
Due to the lack of a “Save video as…” option, this is the case.
A right-click on the video makes no difference. Due to this, it is necessary to download Pinterest videos using third-party tools.
Here’s a guide to help you download Pinterest videos for free.
How to download Pinterest videos
Among online photo and video sharing platforms, Pinterest is the most popular.
There is content here for anyone with an interest in food, music, architecture, design, wallpaper, memes, or even games.
A waterfall layout is used on the platform, which makes it very convenient to navigate.
The new video clips and images are automatically loaded at the bottom.
It is a pity that members of Pinterest cannot download videos directly.
You must go through a bit of hassle if you wish to save a favorite video.
So, how will you handle this situation?
The good news is, online services and applications from third parties are available for this purpose.
You can save your favorite videos directly from Pinterest to your device just like you can download YouTube videos.
Sound’s good? Let’s get started and take a look at what options you have to help you do that.
How to Download Pinterest Video on Android?
The following steps will show you how to save Pinterest Videos on your Android device.
You can download Pinterest videos for free and on Android with this method.
Make sure your Android device has enough space to hold the Pinterest Videos that are downloaded and saved.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Download and Save Pinterest Video on Android
- Access Pinterest on your Android device by opening the app or visiting its website.
- When you find a video you like on Pinterest, click on it.
- To copy the link, click the three-dot menu or the share option. The Pinterest video can be downloaded or saved on your Android device using the link.
- To access Pinterest Video Downloader, go to any web browser and click the link.
- To download the file, copy and paste the link.
- By clicking on the video file, you will be able to play the Pinterest video, and by clicking on the three-dot menu, you can download it.
- Simply select the “Download” option in the three-dot menu, and your Android device should begin downloading the Pinterest video.
Video downloads from Pinterest are saved to the Android photo gallery.
How to Download and Save Pinterest videos on IOS or iPhone?
Pinterest is commonly installed on iPad, iPhone, and other iOS devices.
Can you still save Pinterest videos on your iPhone given Apple’s restrictions on many features? Only iPhones running IOS 13 or later are capable of saving Pinterest videos.
Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Using Safari Browser or any other iOS browser, open the Pinterest app or the website.
- Click the send or share icon to share your favorite Pinterest video. By copying and pasting the link, we can save and download the Pinterest video onto an iOS device.
- You will be able to download Pinterest videos using the Safari browser if you open ExpertsPHP.
- Click on the “download” button and paste the Pinterest link in the link field.
- Select the three-dot menu to open the video window and click the download button.
- Upon clicking the download button, the download process should begin. It will appear at the top right of the page.
Click on the file to watch it once the download is complete. But how can you save it to your phone? Here’s how.
- Right above the video, within the send option, is the “Save Video” option. Click on this and the video will be saved.
- The Pinterest video will now appear in the “Photos” app after clicking the Save Video button.
Those who have Apple devices under version 13 can download “Documents by Readdle” from the App Store. Click on the browser in the app to begin the process. You will then follow the same process mentioned above.
Best 4 Online Pinterest Video Downloader
The ExpertsPHP tool is one of the most popular tools for downloading videos from Pinterest.
It provides MP4 HD quality video downloads, photos, and gifs.
Today, it is one of the most popular online tools due to its compatibility with almost any computer/desktop, Android device, and video format.
Here are instructions on how to download any video from Pinterest using ExpertPHP:
- On your mobile device, open the Pinterest app or visit the Pinterest website.
- Search for the video you want to download by tapping on the video search bar.
- Click on the video you wish to download.
- When the video plays, tap on the three ellipses icon on the video.
- Copy the video URL from the clipboard by clicking on the Copy icon.
- Now navigate to ExpertsPHP.com.
- To download, click the Download button.
- You can get a download link by pasting the URL of the video you would like to download.
- To download the video, click the Download button.
- According to the video size and quality, you will be presented with a selection of download options.
- Within a few minutes (depending on the connection speed and video size), the video will begin to download.
Another trending Online video downloader Keepsaveit is a largely used online tool that efficiently works to download videos in maximum video formats of any prescribed resolution, convert videos to Mp3s, and support almost every device with a list of browsers without affecting their quality.
This guide will show you how to download any video from Pinterest using Keepsaveit
- You can search for a video to download using Pinterest’s app or official website.
- Tap in the right corner of the video the “three-dot icon” highlighted below.
- To copy the link for further downloading, tap the option “copy link”.
- Use Keepsaveit to download videos from the web http://keepsaveit.com/
- To download the video, copy the copied link and paste it in the blank space under “Download.”.
- You have downloaded and saved the video.
Paste download is an excellent free video downloader that allows you to easily download videos from websites as well as various social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter without the need to install apps.
Here is a guide to help you download any video from Pinterest using Pastedonload
- You can get the URL link for a video you wish to save or download further from the location that you wish to save.
- After you have found the video, copy the URL link.
- Go to Paste download in an online browser. You will be taken to the official Paste download website. Click here.
- You can download the video by pasting the copied URL link into the space box and tapping on the Download button.
- When the download is complete, the video will be saved to the device according to your instructions.
There is no doubt Catch is the best app for you if you love downloading videos to your device.
By using Catch, users from various devices can download videos from Pinterest without destroying the quality.
Besides social networks, it is also possible to download videos even with maximum resolution through a variety of websites.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download any video from Pinterest using Catch.
- To copy the link, tap on the video.
- You can now navigate to your favorite browser and copy the “URL link”.
- Enter “Catch” in the search box. Download Pinterest videos online by using this online tool: https://catch.tube/ or visit the official website: .
- In the space provided for download, paste the URL copied from the clipboard.
- Once the download is complete, click the “Download” tab to save it to your device.
On Google Play, you can download your favorite Pinterest videos using apps as well as online tools.
The following list contains some of the best apps for “Pinterest Video Downloader” that are helpful in making your task easier.
We hope you enjoyed the blog post on how to save videos on Pinterest.
We know how much time can be wasted on these sites because you don’t want to miss out on the perfect photo or video! We know how important it is to share these things with your friends and family, which is why we were able to share this post with you.
Now that you have learned how to save videos on Pinterest, please remember to tag your friends in your posts so they are following you too! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!